Saturday, October 6, 2012

Summer Holidays

My grandma turned 88 this year and it was a big celebration and (if I counted everyone right) there were 67 people that came, 22 that couldn't make it. What a huge turn out! We all camped on my Uncle Martin and Aunt Jenny's yard and enjoyed the views and visiting all around. Unfortuantely thinking back to our trip all I can remember is being quite sick. I suffered a major headcold and was ready to be home but all in all it was a wonderful trip. Here's a few snapshots.
A big dinner and dessert with everyone!

Sherry

Kaitlyn and Abigail

Alivin and Tristan

Wally Vangroothest

Bethany and Brooklyn


Tianna and Camron

This was the beautiful view from where we parked the motorhome!

The creek in the backyard that we tubed down. What a hoot!!

Truck parking lot.

Kyla on her birthday.

Cooling off in the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment