Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring has sprung!?

I love the fresh smell of spring and the idea of getting more sunshine and being out in the garden again... but definatly not after seeing how much catching up I have to do around the yard! Last year I layed low due to being pregnant and too uncomfortable with the heat but this year I really have no excuses. I got out in the yard with the whole family yesterday afternoon and again all day today. Geoff went crazy on our big trees and that meant lots of trips to the burning pile... 4 FULL loads and a few more yet. Feels good to have a nice looking yard ready for sunshine but boy does my back ache :S
On the kids note Abigail has been the next victim of cold/flu season. She's just miserable with a stuffy nose, ear aches and congested chest. I hope this cold gets kicked out the door fast before someone else starts coughing.
Another night Camron had a hard time falling asleep... we took his toys away, had all his lights off and he still wouldn't sleep... a little while later he came upstairs dressed with all of his shirts on... all 12 of them! ( I didn't know he had that many shirts) We still have to work on the sleeping issue.... but we sure had a good laugh.


A typical Alivia look with her favorite blanket and dolly!
Abigail loves sitting upright in her swing watching A & C play.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment