Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stitches

Stitches!! I knew this day would come one day... just knowing the way Camron plays. He was making forts behind the couch and was running behind it and tripped and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table. Geoff came to my rescue an hour later so I could take him to the hospital to get it looked at. After 4 hours of waiting we finally decided to head over to the walk in clinic for better service and then another 30 minutes of waiting we got in and he came out with 3 stitches. Of course the next day was his birthday party with friends and that same Saturday (2 days away) we were getting our pictures taken. But I guess that is a fact of life.

Abigail's 7 months and growing so fast! I think we can almost call her in the crawling stages.

Alivias thing lately is pulling out her pigtails. I've grown tired of redoing her hair whenever we have to go out... so this week its only brets.

No comments:

Post a Comment